Oatinformation is the leading provider of oat market information
Food companies, oat millers, trading companies, equine feed manufacturers, importers/exporters and oat growers around the world rely on Oatinformation.com to provide information that improves their profitability and understanding of the factors that impact their oat industries.
Oat and oat product supply/demand estimates, trade data and flows, oat and cereal prices, and how they impact oat markets, are a few of the many reasons clients relay on Oatinformation.
Where do you want to go today?
Password required area with price data (cash and futures), trade estimates, supply/usage forecasts (for all major commercial oat countries).
Daily, weekend and special oat reports, PowerPoint slides, web pages, maps, charts and more.
Sign up to receive our oat reports or request free access.
Pricing and samples of customized consulting services.
Clients wishing to renew their subscription with a credit card or Paypal payment
Recent Blog Postings
- Canadian 2018/19 oat supplies down 6% YOY but on par with the average , end stocks remain historically tight
- COCERAL lowers EU oat production estimates this month
- Further area and yield cuts this month take the 2018 Australia oat crop to the lowest in second lowest in 36 years
- Saskatchewan 2018 oat crop quality forecast well above average
- Chinese oat imports grow 428% in five years, further gains expected into 2021
- Historical data points to higher UK oat prices into the New Year
- Global oat trade will see major shifts in 2018/19
- Saskatchewan oat harvest 90% complete but serious lag remains in northwest
- Canadian 2018/19 Canadian oat supply and use Outlook uncomfortably tight, exports and feed use remain the wild cards
- Major EU oat milling markets growing at an annual rate of 5.6%, production trending in the other direction