Oatinformation is the leading provider of oat market information
Food companies, oat millers, trading companies, equine feed manufacturers, importers/exporters and oat growers around the world rely on Oatinformation.com to provide information that improves their profitability and understanding of the factors that impact their oat industries.
Oat and oat product supply/demand estimates, trade data and flows, oat and cereal prices, and how they impact oat markets, are a few of the many reasons clients relay on Oatinformation.
Where do you want to go today?
Password required area with price data (cash and futures), trade estimates, supply/usage forecasts (for all major commercial oat countries).
Daily, weekend and special oat reports, PowerPoint slides, web pages, maps, charts and more.
Sign up to receive our oat reports or request free access.
Pricing and samples of customized consulting services.
Clients wishing to renew their subscription with a credit card or Paypal payment
Recent Blog Postings
- Canadian oat production forecast up 15%, in line with trade expectations
- Canadian forecasted 18.1% oat plantings increase improves the balance sheet, but questions remain
- Canadian oat plantings forecast up 7.8%, acres could climb further
- USDA raises Russian oat exports this month, China forecast remains down 61% YOY, Mexico down 41%
- Global oat prices in major markets churning steady to lower into spring plantings
- Bill Would Ban Late-Harvest Spraying of Roundup Weedkiller on Oats
- EU oat exports up 3% YTD despite a drought-impacted 2018 oat crop, imports up 17%
- Farm Credit Canada forecasting a 16% increase in oat plantings, well above Ag Canada and the Canadian oat trade’s 5% guess
- UK oat milling remains on a record pace, oat product exports down 5.8% YTD
- Solid growth continues for EU oat product exports to 3rd countries, expected growth of 28% into 2022