Ag Commodity Research and Oat Information are the leading providers of oat market information
Food companies, oat millers, trading companies, equine feed manufactures, importers/exporters and oat growers around the world rely on Ag Commodity to provide information that improves their profitability and understanding of the factors that impact their oat industries.
Where do you want to go today?
Password required area with price data (cash and futures), trade estimates, supply/usage forecasts (for all major commercial oat countries).
Daily, weekend and special oat reports, PowerPoint slides, web pages, maps, charts and more.
Sign up to receive our oat reports or request free access.
Pricing and samples of customized consulting services.
Recent Blog Postings
- Saskatchewan 2018 oat crop quality forecast well above average
- Chinese oat imports grow 428% in five years, further gains expected into 2021
- Historical data points to higher UK oat prices into the New Year
- Global oat trade will see major shifts in 2018/19
- Saskatchewan oat harvest 90% complete but serious lag remains in northwest
- Canadian 2018/19 Canadian oat supply and use Outlook uncomfortably tight, exports and feed use remain the wild cards
- Major EU oat milling markets growing at an annual rate of 5.6%, production trending in the other direction
- Number of CBOT oat traders falls below the threshold for COT reporting
- Oat production in major South American markets are forecast at the second highest level in the past 10 years and well above averages
- Forecasted strong demand for oat related foods will see India remain a major global importer of oat and oat products moving forward