Ag Commodity Research and Oat Information are the leading providers of oat market information
Food companies, oat millers, trading companies, equine feed manufactures, importers/exporters and growers around the world rely on Ag Commodity to provide information that improves their profitability and understanding of the factors that impact their oat industries.
Where do you want to go today?
Password required area with price data (cash and futures), trade estimates, supply/usage forecasts (for all major commercial oat countries).
Daily, weekend and special oat reports, PowerPoint slides, web pages, maps, charts and more.
Sign up to receive our oat reports or register for a two- week trail.
Pricing and samples of customized consulting services.
Recent Blog Postings
- Canadian March 31 Oat Stocks Below Expectations Falling to a 10-year Low
- Stats Can Forecasting 18% increase in Canadian Oat Plantings
- “Turn out the lights, the party is over,” grain prices will move lower
- Canadian Oat End Stocks Below Expectations, 2012/13 End Stocks to Tighten Further
- Managed Money Increasing CBOT Oat Long