Ag Commodity Research and Oat Information are the leading providers of oat market information
Food companies, oat millers, trading companies, equine feed manufactures, importers/exporters and oat growers around the world rely on Ag Commodity to provide information that improves their profitability and understanding of the factors that impact their oat industries.
Where do you want to go today?
Password required area with price data (cash and futures), trade estimates, supply/usage forecasts (for all major commercial oat countries).
Daily, weekend and special oat reports, PowerPoint slides, web pages, maps, charts and more.
Sign up to receive our oat reports or request free access.
Pricing and samples of customized consulting services.
Recent Blog Postings
- Major EU oat milling markets growing at an annual rate of 5.6%, production trending in the other direction
- Number of CBOT oat traders falls below the threshold for COT reporting
- Oat production in major South American markets are forecast at the second highest level in the past 10 years and well above averages
- Forecasted strong demand for oat related foods will see India remain a major global importer of oat and oat products moving forward
- Saskatchewan 2018 oat crop forecast 7% below average as harvested area declines offset good oat yields
- Oat production in major EU oat producers, traders & millers forecast to drop to near the record low in 2018, higher quality oat prices expected to climb
- US forecasting US oat production to climb 34% this year
- Three major EU oat areas of concern
- Australian oat production forecast mostly unchanged but dry conditions in east could lower final production
- UK oat milling for 2016/17 slightly off the record