Ag Commodity Research and Oat Information are the leading providers of oat market information
Food companies, oat millers, trading companies, equine feed manufactures, importers/exporters and oat growers around the world rely on Ag Commodity to provide information that improves their profitability and understanding of the factors that impact their oat industries.
Where do you want to go today?
Password required area with price data (cash and futures), trade estimates, supply/usage forecasts (for all major commercial oat countries).
Daily, weekend and special oat reports, PowerPoint slides, web pages, maps, charts and more.
Sign up to receive our oat reports or request free access.
Pricing and samples of customized consulting services.
Recent Blog Postings
- Australian oat production forecast mostly unchanged but dry conditions in east could lower final production
- UK oat milling for 2016/17 slightly off the record
- Japan oat imports up YTD but longer term trends continue to point to declining demand
- Grain Millers Canada Corp. Increasing Oat Milling Capacity
- Implied US milling & horse demand strong, off-shore demand doubles
- Canadian Dec 31 oat stocks in line with the average trade estimate
- Australia oat production should be more than ample if harvest quality is near normal
- Canadian oat production forecast down 12%, well below industry estimates
- Managed Money holding huge CBOT oat short
- Australian 2016 oat crop forecast at a 13-year high